Associate Director of Annual Giving
Wednesday November 30
Passionate about making a difference?
This full-time fundraising position is integral in promoting the work of Saint Meinrad by assisting in all efforts related to maintaining and growing Saint Meinrad's annual fund. As a key member of the Development Office, this position also assists in overseeing Saint Meinrad's recognition society for leadership donors.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Promote, conduct, and monitor the Saint Meinrad Sunday program.
- Propose, evaluate, and implement new ways to pursue the goals of the Saint Meinrad Sunday program.
- Work with the Administrative Assistant for Alumni Relations to encourage and facilitate alumni and monks' involvement in the Saint Meinrad Sunday program.
- Develop relationships with Abbot Martin Marty Guild level donors and other benefactors.
- Assist in the operation and support of improvement of the regular annual support vehicles including:
- Quarterly Appeals for Friends of Saint Meinrad
- Alumni Annual Giving Program
- Participate in the planning and activities related to the Abbot Martin Marty Guild.
- Assist the Director of Annual Giving in the coordination of donor renewal and update efforts, as well as new direct mail acquisition and renewal programs.
- Plan and implement a phonathon and thankathon program for alumni and friends.
- Coordinate the Gift Acknowledgement Process.
- Attend regional Benefactor Dinners, Overseers' meetings, alumni functions, and other special events as directed.
- Participate in the South Wing natural work group, the Major Gifts natural work group, and meetings of the Development Office Team.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong communication, organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Applications may be completed online or resumes may be sent to email@example.com.