Wednesday November 30
We're hiring a Communications Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to work with the Saint Meinrad Young Adult Initiative (YAI) and One Bread, One Cup (OBOC) programs.
This position would manage, organize, and post content on our YAI and OBOC websites and social media pages. For the YAI, maintain and update all records, produce print and digital communications, and assist with the production of a ministry guide for parishes.
For OBOC, assist with online information updates, conference registrations, and online promotion of our program.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages, organizes, and posts content on the YAI public website and social media platforms
- Maintains ongoing records of the YAI process and partner parish experiences for use in reporting, print/digital communications, and production of a ministry guide
- Organizes production of print/electronic materials, including a monthly e-newsletter
- Maintains and updates all records, including an up-to-date database of participant information to be shared with the Development Office
- Assists with communications for events and meetings in coordination with the program manager
- Assists YAI administrator and program manager in content creation and curation by researching and reviewing relevant content from websites, blogs, social media, and professional sources
- Records minutes for YAI events
- Performs day-to-day office administrative responsibilities including, but not limited to, making and receiving phone calls and emails, database management, faxing, filing, copying, and mailing
Experience & Qualifications
- Assist with online information updates for OBOC
- Assist with conference registration
- Manage social media and online promotion of the program
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Communications, Computer Graphics Technology, or related field
- Have strong social media skills and experience across platforms
- At least one year of experience in a related position
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing
- Strong computer, communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of various software applications is a plus
Applications may be completed online or resumes may be sent to email@example.com.
Please include a link to your online portfolio or email a sample of your design/writing work to firstname.lastname@example.org.