Administrative Assistant for Office of Hispanic & Latino Ministry
Thursday September 14
Are you looking for a career where you can make a positive impact? Saint Meinrad Archabbey is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Office of Hispanic & Latino Ministry.
This role would support the Catholic faith leaders, maintain and update all records, assist with events, manage program billing, record minutes, maintain correspondences, and perform day-to-day office administrative responsibilities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Maintains and updates all records.
- Assists with event and meeting planning.
- Manages program billing.
- Requests and tracks stipends and travel reimbursements.
- Records minutes.
- Maintains correspondences.
- Assists with inventory and purchase of program supplies.
- Performs day-to-day office administrative responsibilities.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Associate degree in business administration or related field
- At least 1 year of experience
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the church
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Applications may be completed online, or resumes may be sent to email@example.com.