Part-Time Guest Services Reservation Associate
Monday March 4
Archabbey Guest Services has a part-time opening for a Guest Services Reservation Associate. The Reservation Associate will work approximately 14 hours every other weekend, with occasional additional hours during the week, if interested.
This person serves as the primary representative of Saint Meinrad, providing friendly, welcoming, and efficient service to all guests, exemplifying the Benedictine vision and values, principally of hospitality (receiving all guests as Christ).
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Responsible for the operation of the switchboard for Saint Meinrad Archabbey in connecting callers to the appropriate person or department.
- Assist visitors and guests, including meeting, greeting, attending to their needs in finding their destination, and reserved or impromptu tours.
- Assist guests with details of arrival and departure.
- Assist with preparing meeting and guest rooms, breaks and socials.
- Operate digital paging system for maintenance, housekeeping, and security.
- Maintain the monastic community sign-out sheet.
- Undertake all training as required (e.g. first aid, health and safety, guest service).
- Adhere to and be knowledgeable of all safety test procedures and assist in the evacuation or shelter in the event of an emergency.
- Coordinate orders for CACD Project Warm.
- Coordinate Enterprise vehicle delivery and return of vehicles.
Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Willingness to learn and ability to operate telephone equipment, computer, and paging equipment.
Basic computer skills and ability to do billings.
Ability to handle minor emergencies.
Neat appearance and professional dress.
Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may also be completed online or in the Human Resources department (just south of the Archabbey Gift Shop).