Program Coordinator for Children’s Revival of Participation at Sunday Mass
Friday August 18
Encourage youth to become more involved while sharing your passion for the Church! Saint Meinrad Archabbey is looking for a Program Coordinator for the Children's Revival of Participation at Sunday Mass.
This position will guide and support partner parishes in planning and implementing efforts to invigorate children's participation at their regular Sunday Masses.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Managing all office functions.
- Coordinating the activities of the Children's Revival project at Saint Meinrad and ten to fifteen partner parishes.
- Assists with reviewing partner parish applications, selecting partner parishes, producing and publishing the online Handbook for Children's Participation at Sunday Mass.
- Visiting and communicating with partner parishes.
- Establishes desired outcomes for each partner parish.
- Prepares annual program and financial reports.
- Masters degree or higher preferably in Theology, Education, Child Development, or a similar field.
- At least 2 years' experience in liturgical, catechetical, or youth ministry leadership
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the Church.
- Ability to work with all ages, especially those under the age of 12
- Excellent communication, organizational, and planning skills.
Applications may be completed online, or resumes may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.