Director of Alumni Relations
Monday September 11
Do you have a passion for building relationships, connecting with people, and creating events to promote involvement?
As the Director of Alumni Relations, you would be responsible for building alumni support, as well as planning, implementing, managing, and hosting all alumni activities, and overseeing the alumni website and social media platforms.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Serve as the chief alumni officer for Saint Meinrad, advising on policies and procedures to build alumni support and initiatives to involve alumni.
- Overseeing the planning, implementation and management of all alumni activities.
- Develop programs and activities to strengthen the bond between Saint Meinrad and recent alumni.
- Maintain and oversee the Alumni website and social media platforms.
- Serve as host for alumni activities.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to effectively communicate the mission and values of Saint Meinrad, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of various computer software programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.